Animoog 2.2.1 and Animoog for iPhone 1.1.3 Released

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Satri

Animoog 2.2.1 and Animoog for iPhone 1.1.3 Released

Post by Satri » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Thanks Moog! The update showed up today on my iPad! Here's the link to the announcement I wrote over animoog.org with most of its content copied below (so that you don't actually have to follow the link). http://animoog.org/2014/09/23/animoog-2 ... one-1-1-3/

"Here are the official release notes.

For Animoog 2.2.1:
  • - Audiobus 2 Support
    - Inter App Audio
    -AudioCopy 2 Support
    - iOS 8 Compatible

For Animoog for iPhone 1.1.3:
  • - iOS8 Support

That’s not entirely true for the iPhone version… the release 1.1.3 also bring fixes that make all the new shiny features of version 1.1.2 actually work fine. There’s also a few minor interface changes and improvements that you’ll discover while playing with the new versions. One of those is the new previous/next buttons in the presets list, another one is the new Timbres browser. There’s also a new look for the expansions list in the Store tab. Have you found anything else new or changed?

After updating to the latest Animoog version, lots of my presets were not playing fine: several timbres were missing. The solution for me was to restore purchases from the ‘Store’ tab. I still have issues with some presets, but I suspect they are all presets I manually installed and which may require new direct manipulation to make them work (see the section at the bottom of this page regarding manually installing expansion packs)."
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

reidjazz

Re: Animoog 2.2.1 and Animoog for iPhone 1.1.3 Released

Post by reidjazz » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:52 pm

I can confirm what Satri shared... At first a few timbres did not show up but after Restore Purchases, they are all there. Seems like a solid update so far. THANKS MOOG!

reidjazz

***UPDATE***
However, I am experiencing an issue where Animoog does not show up in Audiobus 2 unless Animoog is already running. The iPhone version shows up whether it's running or not. Anyone else experiencing this?

MusicInclusive

Post by MusicInclusive » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:27 am

The MIDI out IAP already purchased is no longer working. This must be fixed ASAP. (I am on 7.1.2 BTW - no plans to move to 8 at present).

When selected it says:

MIDI OUT DISABLED, PURCHASE IN STORE.

I, as many others, have already made this purchase. We have also tried restoring purchases - but it has not fixed the problem.

Please advise.

Kind regards

Derek Jones
Owner: MusicInclusive LLC.

AndrewNorris

Post by AndrewNorris » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:36 am

I have the same problem that Derek described above.

MIDI Out is disabled since the update, despite having bought this and restoring purchases.

ulFo

Post by ulFo » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:53 am

IAP not working but with repeating MIDI OUT DISABLED - PURCHASE catch 22 as described already - please fix asap

SZak

Post by SZak » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:40 pm

A graphical glitch with Animoog for iPhone 1.1.3 on the iPhone 5 under iOS 7.1.2:

The splash Animoog title/startup screen is now displayed in portrait rotation with the landscape image being squished horizontally to fit. It's pretty ugly but doesn't seem to affect other operations.

This is using Animoog for iPhone 1.1.3 on an iPhone 5 under iOS v7.1.2. Reverting back to Animoog v1.1.2 corrects the issue (back up your Animoog app before updating, guys...you'll have something to revert to in case of issues). The issue is NOT present under Animoog for iPad 2.2.1 under iOS 7.1.2. Because I'm on iOS 7.1.2, I have no idea if this is remedied when using iOS 8.0...I'm not about to "update" just to check. :wink:

I have no plans to update to iOS 8 any time soon...waiting for a few months (as I also did when updating from iOS 6 to iOS 7). Nothing in iOS 8 is compelling me to update any of my perfectly operating devices.

MacAquinas

Post by MacAquinas » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Restore Purchases is still broken on the iPhone. This is 2 versions in a row. Are they not tested before release?
Black Minimoog Voyager XL, Sub37, Slim Phatty, Mother-32, MF-104M SD, MF-105M, MP-201, CP-251, Theremini, Animoog ;-) . Roland Fantom G8 & Integra-7, Korg MS-20