List of 3rd-party Animoog Expansion Packs: presets & timbres

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Satri

List of 3rd-party Animoog Expansion Packs: presets & timbres

Post by Satri » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Dear fellow Animoog enthusiasts!

I wanted to compile that list last Spring, but it's yesterday that it happened... here's the initial version of Animoog.org's list of Animoog expansion packs: http://animoog.org/database/expansion-packs/. Here's a direct link to the first version of the table in png format: http://animoog.org/wp-content/uploads/2 ... -Packs.png

From the announcement on the site:
"Would you believe that expansion packs provide over 1,300 new presets and over 4,700 new timbres for you to play with in Animoog? Here’s significant value on Animoog.org for Animoog users – an exhaustive list of Animoog expansion packs documentation. Why it’s useful? « Lots of expansion packs can be purchased and installed directly from within the Animoog app under the ‘STORE’ tab, however, several high-quality presets and timbres are not available from within the app itself – that’s the value of the following table, to help us find those valuable gems no matter where they hide! »"

That's really a first version, but I think it's already useful. Please don't hesitate to help me improve the list to the benefit of all Animoog fans! :) Cheers -- Alex, aka Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

Satri

Re: List of 3rd-party Animoog Expansion Packs: presets & tim

Post by Satri » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:13 am

Thanks to various contributors, the table is already at version 1.1! It includes the 30 new free presets from Zen Lizard, the addition of Moog's BASE Pack (which isn't available for purchase anymore), and several minor improvements. Enjoy :) -- Alex
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri