Axiom 49 controlling Animoog

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
factorplayer

Axiom 49 controlling Animoog

Post by factorplayer » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:30 pm

So I have got the Animoog setting to recognize the Axiom keyboard and can play notes - but that's all. I can't seem to use the knobs or sliders on the keyboard to do anything in Amimoog. Anyone know how I can map those controls? Would really be able to tweak cutoff, etc from the controller.

factorplayer

Re: Axiom 49 controlling Animoog

Post by factorplayer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:20 pm

come on... I know someone out there's got something?

Stuka

Re: Axiom 49 controlling Animoog

Post by Stuka » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 am

iPhone or iPad, and how is the keyboard connected to your iOS device?

First, use some sort of MIDI monitor app on your iOS device to make sure all your keyboard controls are sending the required CC messages.

For Animoog on the iPad, MIDI learn is enabled by going to SETUP, MIDI, MAP CC's.
This will put a red block around all the mappable controls.

Tap on the control you want to map, and it turns green, indicating it is in "learn" mode.
Send the CC from your MIDI controller by moving the control you want to map, and you should be set.
Turn off MAP CC's when you're done.

Once you get all your mappings in place, recommend you save your mappings using the SAVE/LOAD CC MAP option.
Little Phatty Solar CV, Minitaur, Slim Phatty (x2), MF-101, MF-102, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-105M, MF-108M, CP-251 (x2), Animoog app, Filtatron app, Model D app, Model 15 app...and some 5U modular and Doepfer stuff...