In-App purchase

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
v750

In-App purchase

Post by v750 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:29 pm

I'm running Animoog v2.1.1 on my iPad 2. Every time I select the 'STORE' I get a pop up that says, "One moment please Still fetching products.." with an OK button that I have to select to clear the message. No matter what I try, this message continues to appear.

When I tried my iTouch the store worked fine. I purchased 7 expansion packs. They all loaded and work on my iTouch.

Is there any way for me to transfer all the expansion packs to the iPad? I originally wanted them for my iPad but with the store never working on my iPad I was unable to purchase them.

The expansion packs do not show up on the App Store. Any ideas on how I can move these to my iPad?

Thank you...

Joe

koyotemohn

Re: In-App purchase

Post by koyotemohn » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:53 am

Same here, I purchased the app and I can't purchase the expansion packs, can someone please help, I would like to buy all the packs.

Moog Music

Re: In-App purchase

Post by Moog Music » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 am

Make sure you are running the latest version of Animoog. If you are, you will want to uninstall and then reinstall Animoog on your iPad and see if that fixes the issue. (make sure you back up all presets prior to doing either of these things)
If you are running an older version of iOS, that might also cause the problem.
Regarding in-app purchases: Because we designed two different user experiences for the iPad and iPhone, Apple sees these applications as separate.
This means the only way to run your iPhone in-app purchases on your iPad is to install the iPhone version of Animoog onto your iPad.
It still works quite well.

Hope this helps,
- Your Friends at Moog