Check out my Animoog custom patches

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Dee456

Check out my Animoog custom patches

Post by Dee456 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Hey, guys. Just wanted to share some new patches i made. Can't stop playing with the damn thing :) They shouldda call it AddictMoog...
Anyway, here's the link for previews, so throw some comments.
http://youtu.be/jxjWvmJqQDQ

dswo

Re: Check out my Animoog custom patches

Post by dswo » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Those are some new sounds there! I like your patch names, and especially your use of polypressure. That Journey clone is really, really close!
David Wilson-Okamura

Satri

Post by Satri » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:32 am

Hi Dee456!

Those presets sound awesome in the video! I tried to contact you last weekend via the website mentioned in the YouTube video, but I haven't got news from you (yet?). Is there a way I could play Animoog with you presets?

Thanks a bunch! -- Alex
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

Satri

Post by Satri » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:25 pm

For everybody's benefit, these presets are now available (for 5$) in the store section of the creator's website (not me, and I'm not related, just interested): http://damjandeuric.com/
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri