Hello bass fanatics,
After a long effort, I am happy to present to you a new update to the Taurus 3 operating system.
This new version features a large number of tweaks and improvements, primarily directed by feedback from the Taurus user community. So, my thanks to all of you for helping to make the Taurus 3 a better instrument than ever before.
Improvements in this version include:
- better tuning of the factory preset sounds
- Osc.B and Beat frequency display centered at zero (range is -2048 to +2047)
- Decay foot switch works like Taurus 1 (mutes the currently-decaying note instantly when toggled off)
- Arpeggiator internal clock displays BPM
- LFO internal clock displays Hz
- and more -- be sure to read the text file included in the download, for a complete list of changes & bug fixes as well as comprehensive installation instructions.
Some of you have already tried earlier "release candidates" of version 1.12, but there were still a few issues to resolve in those versions. Those issues could not have been found and fixed without your testing assistance, so thanks very much to the people who tried v1.12RC1 and RC2.
Now, without further ado, here are the files. Please check this out as soon as you're able. If all the feedback is positive, I will then go ahead and put these files on the main moogmusic.com site for everyone to download.
Links to download:Taurus 3 v1.13 files for MacintoshTaurus 3 v1.13 files for Windows
Last edited by Amos on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.