Post Your Pics!

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
Modularfan

Re: T3 Pix

Post by Modularfan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:16 am

GregAE wrote:Taurus Prototype 004 in my project studio with its six year old sibling, a Voyager Performer (S/N 1466), and some other miscellaneous gear:

Nice setup! Perhaps a bit OT, regarding 'other miscellaneous gear' - is that a Doepfer Dark Energy next to the Voyager? And what's the red box next to that?

rkharper

Post by rkharper » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:28 pm

looks like a ZOOM Bass Multieffect, the ZOOM B2:

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/b2/index.php

GregAE

Welcome to another edition of "Spot That Gear..."

Post by GregAE » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Yep - Dark Energy and Zoom B2.

FWIW, you can believe the reviews of the Dark Energy that have appeared recently in SOS and Keyboard Mags (it got a 'Key Buy' award). The DE is a fun little box with a lot of potential. CV's are on 1/8" jacks, however, so if you're using it with Moog gear you'll need some 1/4"-to-1/8" adapters. Has ADSR and LFO CV outs, can process external signals, and produces an amazing sound from a simple, one-oscillator design!

Hey - wait a minute! Isn't this the TAURUS forum? ;-)

- Greg

peterkadar

Post by peterkadar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 pm

I'd love to see Moog do a product like the DE. One that could be daisy chained with other units to either produce polyphony, or just be a giant ass mono synth. Could probably be made for not a ton of $$, and would use 1/4" jacks...

Whoops! Sorry, caught myself daydreaming!

I do that whilst waiting for my T3's to arrive...

bethy1234

Re: your keyboard stand and extensions.

Post by bethy1234 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Hi there,

Can i ask make your keyboard stand and extensions are on the right hand side? I want to do the same thing by putting all my Moogerfoogers in a rack box above my Voyager XL. Your extension arms particularly interest me because my ordinary extension arms get in the way whenever i raise the panel of my XL above a couple of notches. Could i be really cheeky and also ask where you bought your wooden rack which sits on the extensions.

Thank you very much

Andy B

GregAE

Re: your keyboard stand and extensions.

Post by GregAE » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:56 am

bethy1234 wrote:Hi there,
Can i ask make your keyboard stand and extensions are on the right hand side? I want to do the same thing by putting all my Moogerfoogers in a rack box above my Voyager XL. Your extension arms particularly interest me because my ordinary extension arms get in the way whenever i raise the panel of my XL above a couple of notches. Could i be really cheeky and also ask where you bought your wooden rack which sits on the extensions.

Thank you very much

Andy B
Well THIS is an old thread... :shock:

That stand is from QuikLok Systems. I don't recall the model number, but it appears to be this:

http://quiklok.com/catalog/?p=productsM ... ame=QL-742

As for the wooden double rack, it's something that I made about six years ago from pine boards and oak veneer. Wanted something that I could mount rack gear in a side-by-side arrangement and couIdn't find anything already made. It worked out well - I still use it.
peterkadar wrote:I'd love to see Moog do a product like the (Dark Energy). One that could be daisy chained with other units to either produce polyphony, or just be a giant ass mono synth. Could probably be made for not a ton of $$, and would use 1/4" jacks...

Whoops! Sorry, caught myself daydreaming!
And that would be the Mother 32 - it just took Moog a few years. No 1/4" jacks though...

- Greg

jsharpphoto

Re: Post Your Pics!

Post by jsharpphoto » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:38 pm

image.jpeg
I know this is an old thread, and for Taurus systems, but I'm going to show this off anyways. Double Minitaur, stereo massive bass.
Moog Format Modular
Model D (2016)
Moog Subsequent37
Oberheim OB-6
Sequential Rev2