Minitaur: Full options without computer

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
somebody

Minitaur: Full options without computer

Post by somebody » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:38 pm

So has Amos or anybody at Moog released a list of all the button combos available to the Minitaur to access the under the hood settings? I saw a run down last year of what was done but it's not complete.
Using the Minitaur with a computer is still crappy. The USB stack apparently still blows donkey, and after 4+ years, I'm not holding my breath......
However, buying a badass Hardware synth that can only be fully used with a computer is very lame.
If Moog has finally finished the "under the hood" button combos, please share a link or info.

If not, I'd like to start some sort of campaign to let Moog know we want this. Now I'm sure the usual d-bags will show up saying "you are entitled, or it's fine the way it is, or 1st world problems" or something. If you are one of those, kindly go F yourself. If, however, you are wanting to ASK Moog for this improvement, please let me know. If enough join, then I promise to lead the campaign. I actually live near there headquarters and would be willing to approach them in person.

Anyway, I seriously hope this can be achieved as this is one of the best sounding synths I've ever owned but it gets much less use then it deserves.