Is there a fix for the windows usb midi driver yet?

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
aeneid

Is there a fix for the windows usb midi driver yet?

Post by aeneid » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:39 am

I keep getting "installation failed over and over again. I've tried running as admin, in compatibility mode, restarting countless times and nothing seems to work. I really just want to be able to save and load my presets. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

narco77

Re: Is there a fix for the windows usb midi driver yet?

Post by narco77 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:20 am

hi, same for me, tried everything. Very frustrating...

aeneid

Post by aeneid » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:48 pm

I did a little more research and it seems to be a problem with windows and it not wanting to share midi. I've had other problems with its compatibility with my daw and I think this might just put the nail in the coffin for me and use my mac for all of my music stuff. Having a blast with the minitaur so far though.

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Wed May 06, 2015 11:13 pm

I'd love to help guys.

I am doing beta test for Moog and I work in Audiotecna, the dealer for Colombia, so if we can make it work everywhere, this will help my local customer fellows. I understand you guys are in Windows?

I have WinXP (only 32-bit), Windows7 and 8. Please give me details on your DAW/OS so I am able to replicate your setup therefore your bugs.
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra