Editor Settings not stored with the Cubase File + Automation

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
dieter198

Editor Settings not stored with the Cubase File + Automation

Post by dieter198 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 pm

When i save a Cubase Track incl. the Minitaur VST Editor and reopen this track, the editor lost all settings. All editor controllers are set to zero. But the Minitaur itself gets the settings wich are stored with the song. This is since updating the editor to V3.

2nd problem is that automation data only are written when turning the knobs on the editor. When move the knobs on the hardware, the editor knobs are moving too but there is no automation written.
I had the same automation problem with editor V2.

I cant load my old tracks anymore, because of the problems with V3. So where can i download the version2 of the editor?
Moog Sub37, Windows7 64, Cubase 8.5

dieter198

Re: Editor Settings not stored with the Cubase File + Automa

Post by dieter198 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:34 pm

I´m on my end!! I spend 6 hours to get my setup and my tracks working again - without any success.

After updating the firmware it is possible for one time only to save a Cubase track wich loads the Editor settings after reloading the track. But the next saved track doesnt reloads the editor settings.

I made some photos to demonstrate it.

I´m so frustrated about this disappointing update. I hope someone could help me.
Attachments
I created a new track using the Minitaur Plugin. Release and Glide Buttons are on (at the Hardware and Software Editor).
I created a new track using the Minitaur Plugin. Release and Glide Buttons are on (at the Hardware and Software Editor).
Saved this Cubase song and unload it. Turned both buttons off.
Saved this Cubase song and unload it. Turned both buttons off.
Reload the Cubase track. Minitaur gets the settings back. But the Editor lost all settings (release and glide buttons are still off)
Reload the Cubase track. Minitaur gets the settings back. But the Editor lost all settings (release and glide buttons are still off)
Moog Sub37, Windows7 64, Cubase 8.5