Taurus II controller other uses?

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
markustg

Taurus II controller other uses?

Post by markustg » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Has anyone used the Taurus II pedal controller to operate other synths?

I think the outs are CV outs right? Trig in/out? not sure

megavoice

Re: Taurus II controller other uses?

Post by megavoice » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Yes, I did, long time ago. I played my "D" with. Worked perfectly. But only over the synth-module. If you want to do without you need a special foot-controller T2 Moog board, that's almost the same like the usual but has aditional electronics and outputs for. It had been built as I know only in a very small number and is very rare nowadays....
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fu** the prom queen." —Sean Connery to Nicholas Cage in "The Rock" (1996)
I've never seen any real prom queen here in my country, but if we had some they'd
**** with everyone.

MC

Post by MC » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:37 pm

http://www.retrosynth.com/~analoguedieh ... index.html

The difference with the controller is it has adjustable scale/range for the CV outputs and both S-trig/V-trig outputs that can work with any analog synth.
Last edited by MC on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

megavoice

Post by megavoice » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Oh, interresting,............good to know............
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fu** the prom queen." —Sean Connery to Nicholas Cage in "The Rock" (1996)
I've never seen any real prom queen here in my country, but if we had some they'd
**** with everyone.