Moog Liberation case or gig bag

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
omvibes

Moog Liberation case or gig bag

Post by omvibes » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi everyone, I have a Liberation with a rather battered case, was wondering if anyone might have a spare one around (yes, I know, not very likely, but have to ask!), or alternatively, whether any Lib users have found a gig bag on their travels that fits the Liberation well. I have found a number which are close, but maybe a few centimetres too big here and there - anyone found a bag with an exact fit, preferably with wheels? If anyone can help, please pm me, thank. NB in Europe, if that makes any difference. Thanks, Oli

Just Me

Re: Moog Liberation case or gig bag

Post by Just Me » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:59 pm

There are a coulple of eBay sellers that have hard cases for the Lib.
"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

MC

Post by MC » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:21 pm

I used to own a Lib with the hard shell case. I do not recommend a gig bag as the LH controller is not the strongest joint, it may break in a bag.
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

omvibes

Post by omvibes » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 pm

MC, was planning to put the moog in its hard case inside a gig bag, to help keep the battered original case usable.

Just me: had a look for the sellers you mentioned, but without luck, can you pull up a link - are these current auctions etc?

Thanks for the input guys, Oli

Just Me

Post by Just Me » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 pm

The eBay sellers store is NYCASE. They custom make them in any size. Not the highest quality, but way better than a bag. (I'd transport in my car/truck. but would not ship in them.)
"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

omvibes

Post by omvibes » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:29 am

Ok, thanks, will check them out.

keytar-hero

Post by keytar-hero » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:16 pm

This Keyboard Gigbag/Case/Hardtrolley works great!

http://www.amazon.de/Classic-Cantabile- ... B00NFMY1U0

Even the large Liberation power supply fits great in the outer bag (even though the dimensions suggest otherwise, it fits)

I recommend it! (not for shipping / touring but to move from appartment to bandroom etc.. )