Wow, what a summer, first the Model D, now this ...

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
HookedOnSonics

Wow, what a summer, first the Model D, now this ...

Post by HookedOnSonics » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:34 pm

This is cool news if this turns out to be an exact recreation of the Roland Rhythm 909. Sneak peeks looks like the real professional remake, now 10 days away from sound and feel. Wow, this had me just put the breaks on a Elektron Rhythm 8 order this week.

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2016/08/ ... es-coming/
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

stiiiiiiive

Re: Wow, what a summer, first the Model D, now this ...

Post by stiiiiiiive » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:22 am

(Just to be sure, are you talking about the Elektron Analog Rytm?)

HookedOnSonics

Re: Wow, what a summer, first the Model D, now this ...

Post by HookedOnSonics » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:14 pm

stiiiiiiive wrote:(Just to be sure, are you talking about the Elektron Analog Rytm?)
Yep, unless its all hype, (and i never used one), everything i read over the years about the 909 seems like its the most revered drum machine ever. But, thinking about it more, we might be leaning back towards the Elektron AR for an all around DM. Now i'm starting to hear that the new 909 might be a mini-me boutique ... :-(
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII